Wednesday 31 December 2008

So Long 2008.

I’ve tried but I can’t really sum up in words how I feel about saying goodbye to 2008. It was neither a fantastic year nor a horrible one. Maybe it’s just that Christmas and a nasty dose of the winter vomiting bug I got a couple of days later that has drained any remaining energy. Maybe it the fact that it’s still 2008 at the moment. Truth is I’m just not sure. But what the hell I’ll try and end the year being positive.

This year had its ups and downs but I felt a lot of important things moved in the right direction this year. Can’t say they’re weren’t some sour moments in 2008 but I can think of happier ones as well. Some people have that hanging kitten “hang in there, baby” poster above they’re desk. I have this image above mine to cheer me up>


Well… no I don’t. But it did make me laugh when I first saw it. I have no idea who this guy is or what kind of life he lives but I bet his a positive person.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

No comments: