Sunday 21 December 2008

At Knife Point.

Another panel from my latest story. This shot is very different to how I thumb nailed it. I was coming in at this shot at a weird and awkward angle but when it came time to draw it just wasn’t working so I simplified it and to be honest I think it looks much better for it. It not a particularly big panel either when you see it on the page so it annoying when you waste time on a small shot and you just can’t get it to work. Some times if you can’t get a frame to work the best thing you can do is just simplify it.

2008 nearly over and by far the funniest thing I’ve seen on the net this past week is this list of 15 minute of fame celebrities of 08. I missed a few of these new stories through the year and to be honest some them are just messed up. Like the man who rang 911 when Subway didn’t make his sandwich right.

http://www.iheartchaos.com/2008/12/19/2008-a-year-in-15-minute-celebrities-i-heart-internets/

No comments: