Thursday 11 December 2008

Full Sample Page.

I was going to put up a couple more panels from my sample page but then thought since I’ve already put the whole page up on my website I might as well post the whole thing as I rarely get to post a complete page on my blog. Like I said before there was a couple more pages to go with this but to be honest it works pretty well just as a single page. I’m not sure when I’d have the time to finish it anyway. I’ve already moved onto something which I’ll start posting shots from very soon hopefully. But back to this page which I drew because I kind of felt I needed a page like this to fatten out my website. Not drawing pin ups for I while I kind of got carried away with them and had more then I did sequential pages in the end. I had this idea for a very short story and this would have been the first page. I just used it as a chance to try out a couple of things. Play around with the layout and storytelling a bit more with this page. Something I’d like to do more in future work. I kind of like the way the slow witted beast the mans on and the eye patch wearing woman come out in the end. Who knows maybe at some point I will finish it or something. Time is a massive factor in these things. I tried to clear some time this week so I could get a big chunk artwork done and then along comes a bloody form in the post out of the blue that needs filling in, eating up more time. I just feel very out of sync at the moment. I can’t believe it Christmas in a couple of weeks. It still feels like November to me.

Another film from the 80’s that back. This time not a remake but a sequel (everybody used to slag sequel off for not being as good and only there for the money but since most movies are now remakes sequel seem a bit more classy.) Pretty much everything I said a couple of days ago in my last post but replace the words Friday The 13th with Terminator 4.

No comments: