Monday 24 March 2008

Second Day Hang Over.

You ever get this thing were your hang over doesn’t kick in until the second morning after? I was drinking Saturday and more then enough to earn myself a mean hangover the next morning. Plus the fact that I was away staying with friends and only had about five hours sleep before having to catch a train on top of that. I mean I wasn’t feeling great when I got up the next morning, but forgot how good it felt to take a walk along the coast and move about when you have a hang over as now a days I only drink when I know I haven’t got anything stressful or hard to do the next day and don’t really need to leave the house. I was feeling a bit sick that morning but having to get home and the alcohol still in my system was making the whole thing ok. I felt pretty good but tired. Anyway when I get home I get a couple more hours sleep and when I wake up then I can feel a slight hang over setting in. I take the rest of Sunday easy just drinking plenty of drinks and watching TV and the hang over never really sets in. However when I woke up today after taking it easy and a long, good nights sleep I really feel hung over. I mean burning eyes and dizzy. Made worse by the fact I had work. As weird as a worse hang over on the second day sounds it not actually the first time its happened. I remember getting them a lot in college a few years ago. I have no idea why this is.



Here a film I’m really looking forward to. I’m guessing it’ll probably go straight to DVD and even if it didn’t I very much doubt my town’s small little cinema which seems to only play the big family films now would ever play it. I had to miss out on Rambo 4, Diary of the dead and anything else that been out that seems half decent. That the sad thing about a big chain buying your local cinema. Over priced popcorn and all they show are family films. Any CGI bollocks will be shown no problem but anything over a fifth-teen is unlikely. We tend to miss out on all the good horror movies or anything for grown ups.

No comments: