Thursday 20 March 2008

Done And Done.

Finished up all the little bits and pieces that needed to be done on the computer, so I guess the next step is printing. Best of all I don’t have to be stuck at a computer for as long now either. I guess this brings to a close three years worth of work (more or less). I don’t think its really sunk in that I’ve finished or maybe it’s because I’ve still got to have Dirge 2 printed up now. I’m sure it’ll hit me at some point.


I’m really looking forward to getting back to the drawing board very soon. With a project as big as Dirge finished now I get a lot more freedom with my options. With Dirge I knew what I was going to be drawing for a very long period. Now I can make it up as I go along a bit more now. See what comes along, rather then knowing what I’m doing with the rest of the year.

If I’m really feeling fancy I may even try and change the banner at the top of this page. But one step at a time. Anyway hopefully if nothing else I should have some more free time to update this blog more often (famous last words).

No comments: