Thursday 27 March 2008

More B Movie\Exploitation Posters.

A couple of months back I posted some B movie\Exploitation poster I liked. I thought since I’m a little light on artwork to post at the moment while I’m printing up Dirge 2 and there so many good posters around I’d post some more.

Starting off with a couple of drawn posters. You never see a painted poster now a days let alone one that just got an illustration on it. Really like the design of these two as well.




When I was growing up one of the first bits of art to really catch my eye was a copy of The Beatles illustrated songbook we had. This poster reminds me a lot of that stuff.



I’ll finish up on some sexy (if maybe they shouldn’t be) posters. Sex might sell but it never been as messed up as in artwork for B movie\Exploitation posters.



No comments: