Friday 9 November 2007

Nicole Was Overjoyed To Receive A Cosby Sweater.

Thought I’d post my first full page from Dirge 2 today. I usually stick to single panels but I thought I’d start with this splash page as a bit of a cheat and then post a page with panels around the end of the year-ish. Not going to give too much away about this shot, like who hand it is or what the hell it got to do with anything in the story but I do like this page.



Yikes, November the 9th already. This year has been going by super fast. I’ve already had to get my ‘Cosby sweaters’ out because it been so cold. Yikes again. I just checked my online urban dictionary to make sure ‘Cosby sweater’ was official and find out ‘Cosby sweater’ has two meanings, so I mean Cosby sweater as in High Fidelity Cosby sweater, as in:

(2) Cosby Sweater.

A: A oversized, hideous looking sweater with ugly patterns and colors, often worn by old men or hipsters with no taste.

B: A sweater a senile colorblind person would pick out.

NOT as in:

(1) Cosby Sweater.

The sexual act of eating Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Trix, and Boo Berry- or any other 'bright, colorful' breakfast cereals- and then vomitting the tacky, dazzling mixture onto your partners chest. The result should look similar to the incredible sweaters that Bill Cosby wore during his highly successful 1980's sitcom "The Cosby Show". Nicole was overjoyed to receive "a Cosby Sweater" for her birthday.

You learn something new everyday…. And then you spend the rest of the day trying to forget it.

So anyway... beware if anyone offers you a ‘Cosby Sweater’ this Christmas. I love Urban dictionary’s. I might get one for Christmas.

No comments: