Monday 19 November 2007

False Teeth From Beyond The Stars.

Taking a walk down memory lane last night (i.e. looking up old kids show’s on youtube) when I came across this. False teeth from beyond the stars was a short animation from a kids show in the late 80’s called Around the bend. Presented by a puppet crocodile from a sewer if I remember rightly. These animation were great but they used to freak me out a bit. Being eaten by your own false teeth, hell of a way to go. They had another one as well about a giant banana destroying a city called Attack of the atomic banana.



They’ve got more online plus some episodes of Round the bend.

Speaking of being freaked out, I’m glad by reading the comments on Youtube that I wasn’t the only kid who find the opening to Worzel Gummidge a bit freaky. Watch it again in the dark in the early hours and it still creep me out. This 33 seconds is scarier then most Hollywood movies nowadays.



Come on. That a bit freaky right?

No comments: