Sunday 4 November 2007

The Greatest Lord Of The Rings Monster That Never Was.

Rounding up my week of dressing up for Halloween are these picture for a last minute Lord of the rings party. I ran into town before the shop’s shut and bought some glue and then stick all the bits of fancy dress I had leftover to make this evil Ringo Starr looking mask. Those movie are so long I’m sure are some point there got to be something that looked something like this in there. To be fair I’ve only seen the first film and that was like five or six years ago at the cinema.



Didn’t get shown much love at the party for my efforts with this mask and I was getting outshined by people wear towels around they’re shoulders (next time I’ll just turn up as a Jedi) plus a nasty cold I’m suffering from at the moment made wearing it a bitch (in fact it made the whole night a bit of a bitch). But I’ve got a soft spot for this look. If they ever want an evil Ringo Starr for a Doctor Who monster I think I’m in with a chance. Anyway I think that pretty much the last of the dressing up for 2007. It two Friday nights in a row I’ve spent gluing stuff together for outfits. I’ll be honest the fact I’ve been getting a lot more hits over this Halloween season has freaked me out a bit. Put a stop to it now before I start dressing up as Liza Minnelli in Cabaret for attention.



No comments: