Monday 3 September 2007

Technology Sucks.

Just as I’m getting over my flu my laptop power lead gives out so I’ve been Internet free all weekend. Going all weekend without the net made me release how hooked I’d become to the Internet over the last couple of years. At one point I think I even had a dream that I was just looking at websites in my sleep and just strolling down pages (not a good sign). Anyway today I splashed out on a new power lead and will catch up on any and all emails from the last few days.

Now I’m more or less over the flu and computer problems I’ll start posting up new artwork at some point this week. I still managed to get some work done last week in my flu-ridden state so I’m sure I’ll found something to post.

I went for a walk on Friday as I hadn’t been out of the house for days and it was creepy how many people were coughing and looking shitty. Still hopefully that the yearly flu out of the way this winter.

No comments: