Friday 25 May 2007

Almost To Much Freedom.


I did this sketch a few days ago but didn’t think I’d post it, as I wasn’t that keen on it. But it’s been growing on me to the point that I actually like it now. (Which is ironic as I’ve just finished a page on Dirge that I really liked and now I’m starting to go off that page.) It’s a scene from a dream I had that suddenly came back to me as I was laying on my bed. So I grabbed my sketchbook and drew it.

I’ve been thinking a lot today about what I want to draw\write next once Dirge is done. I’ve worked up a few sketches that I wouldn’t mind drawing up into finished works, including a nice idea for a Zombie pic I want to do, but by the time I get a chance to do it this Zombie craze will be well and truly dead (pun intended). I might take some time before my next project to do some work for other anthologies, maybe even some covers\pin ups if I can (or if they're wanted).

Some days I feel I want to move in to other genre and other days I don’t.

I’m still going to be drawing Dirge 2 for a bit so I've got time to think it over or see if anything interesting comes up before hand.

No comments: