Monday 28 February 2022

Japanese WW2 Soldier

I have to say, I've always considered myself to have terrible timing in life... From work to women to anything, I just always seem to pick the perfect wrong moment to make my move.

Like slowly buliding up a selection of War themed Comic Book Art for posting online just as the biggest conflict in European history since the second World War kicks off.  

But for those ok to continue (although no one would blame anyone who's seen enough War over the last few days for passing on today's post), I do have a Japanese WW2 soldier drawing to share.   

I'm actually kind of proud of this one. I set myself the task of depicting a realistic looking Asian character with this sketch and was happy with the result. He's one of my favourite Soldiers I've drawn so far.

No comments: