Saturday 13 June 2020

Colour Me Curious.


One of the things I'm trying to get done during lockdown is to upgrade my home tech and move things forward with my colouring in 2020. And so as part of this, I finally bite the bullet and decided to invest in new colouring software.

It's been a long time coming, and I know I've got a lot of hours of trying to figure out and master this new program ahead of me. Being a trained Graphic Designer, I was very comfortable using Photoshop for all these years, but it feels crazy not to at least try software made for comic book artists, and I feel a little annoyed you can't outright buy photoshop anymore and own it.

I hope to have results I can share with people at some point soon, once I can find the time to get on there and play around with it more, and figure it out better. I was a little disappointed with the fonts that came with it, though. Was expecting a big list of fancy new comic book style fonts, but the ones included are pretty vanilla.

I'm also currently trying to decide if it's worth investing in a Wacom Tablet? I've heard very mixed reviews from people I've asks in the past.

No comments: