Friday 7 December 2018

The Best Till Last.


As the year starts to come to an end, I still have a couple more treats up my sleeves for readers.

Firstly… it’s the last instalment of Babayka Land for 2018 over on Babayka-Lives this weekend. Tune in one last time this year to see what awaits the rattled solders hunting Babayka, as they come face-to-face with a big surprise.

And lastly, here is the final Rat victim of Vampire Cat (a character James Holcombe recently created for a quick art show). This last Rat is my personal favourite, as he looks a little like he died happy, laying on his back, with a slight smile. Maybe secretly, it’s how he wanted to go… sucked dry by a big kitty…

One thing I did like about 2018 was I finally got to do some Vampire artwork again this year. I do have a soft spot for drawing bloodsuckers.

No comments: