Tuesday 25 December 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas this morning.

I’m both a little behind on all things Christmas-y this year, and a little hung over, but I would quickly like to take this chance to send out some Christmas wishes (for those that survived the night, and weren’t taken by Krampus for their sins. God help us if he ever gets access to peoples’ internet search histories).

I have both boxsets of Game Of Thrones and American Horror Story to keep me going for the next few days this Xmas. As well as plenty of Vodka and Pringles and a loaf of Stollen (which I’ve really been getting into in recent Christmases, even though I hate fruit cake). As well as a couple of new graphic novels to read.

So those are my plan for getting through this Christmas. I hope people out there have their own. I know not everybody celebrates Xmas, and many can find it stressful, this time of year.

I will try and give an update on exciting stuff happening in 2019 soon, so stayed tuned.

No comments: