Monday 31 December 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Admittedly, having New Year on a Monday night has killed the vibe a little. But I do hope you all have a good one.

A big thank you to anyone and everyone who has shown support for my artwork in 2018. From visitors to the Spring art show. Regular readers of Babayka-Lives. Or just those who enjoy my pin-ups. As an artists, it’s always good to know people are getting something out of your artwork.

I have many plans for 2019. I’m currently hard at work on my next SLASH-UPS pin-up. The theme of which, I hope to announce soon (although you can get a sneak WIP peek below). It’s something I’m very excited about, and have been enjoying working on over this Christmas holiday. Let’s just say I got to tick something off my artistic bucket list, drawing this current image.

I’m also working on new Babayka Land content as always (and hope everyone enjoyed the latest cliffhanger). As well as trying to move a couple of smaller side projects along.

Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas last week (if indeed you celebrate Christmas). And hope you all have a great 2019.

No comments: