Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas 2017.

Wow… Christmas Eve already, huh? Much like an escaped lunatic dress as Santa prowling around and hunting for victims… it really feels like Christmas snuck up on us this year, huh?

So Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a good one. I get the feeling by this point in the year, most people have gone into their Xmas hibernation state, and are all hunkered down for the next couple of days.

My own plans this year involve binge watching a certain TV boxset. Getting some thumbnailing done during my Xmas downtime. Trying to make a dent in my copy of IT (I’m136-pages in, and I’m still only at the start of the book. It’s madness). Plus I was also lucky enough to get hold of a copy of an awesome documentary called Scream Queens: Horror Heroines Exposed that I’ll be watching this Xmas, too. 



Also just a reminder that Babayka-Lives does not “go dark” this Christmas, and will still very much be running over this festive season. As the team splits up, what will be the plan for Newton, Oleg and the Mercenaries now, as the hunt for Babayka continues.

So again, Merry Christmas and hope you all made the ‘Nice List’ this year. I have to confess, 2017 was a hell of a year.

No comments: