Tuesday 5 December 2017

Looking Forward.

So the SLASH-UPS art show is now over. A massive thank you to those that came. I think I’m right in saying we had a good turn out and attendance was decent (especially considering we had such little time to put together and promote the show). Myself and James are planning on getting drunk and reading through the comments in the guest book sometime before Christmas… Eek!

I’m also told that while the art is gone, you can still pick up copies of SLASH-UPS, Brides Of Babayka and James’s Anatomy Greeting Cards from St Mary until the end of the week. So if your in the area doing any Christmas shopping and want to buy yourself or a loved one something morbid this week, head to St Mary.

Looking to the future and 2018... there of course will be talk of SLASH-UPS: Vol 2... but not for a little while. I think a rest is needed first.

Obviously the main thing I’ll be working on now will be Babayka Land. Making sure 2018 is rich with scary Babayka action. As well as something else big and Babayka related happening early next year.

I’ll also be hopefully doing some more pin-up art very soon. I don’t want to give any spoilers, but I’ll probably be returning to a horror genre that fans can really sink their fangs into (hint, hint). A genre I don’t think I’ve tackled since 2013, but have a strong urge to return to.

For now… new Babayka Land content is currently going up every Saturday this Christmas (and yes, even over Christmas). You can read the latest instalments over on Babayka-Lives this weekend.

No comments: