Thursday 11 August 2016

We Come In Pieces (Sounds Painful.)

Thought I’d just quickly post this short doc on anthology movies I found recently that’s very good.



I have a love\hate relationship with horror anthology. But that said, one of my dream side projects in life would be to put together and put out a horror anthology comic with other horror writers and artists. I’ve come close to trying to make it happen before. Hopefully one day it’s something I’ll be able to get off the ground. Babayka-Lives is already turning into a bit of an epic, with its page-count now in the hundreds. It would be nice to do something just quick and fun, like a short horror strip in a comic-book anthology. I think in reality, it would be more about hooking up with fellow gruesome likeminded horror creators that would need to happen, for me to be able to do it. But hopefully maybe one day.

No comments: