Tuesday 2 August 2016

For Those That Fan-Art.

Just to echo something I said recently over on my deviantart page…

Just because I’m not writing\drawing Babayka and the gang this summer (actually, that’s not true, no doubt I probably will be), doesn’t mean you can’t. I don’t know the cross over of how many on the ‘Venn Diagram’ of people who read Babayka-Lives, vs those that enjoy doing fan-art in their spare time, but if any of you exists and feel like achieving a minor, nerdy, pop-culture achievement… I love to finally see some Babayka-Lives related fan-art. I’ve had a few people say they’re gonna do some, but so far, nobody has (unless they have and not told me about it, or not post me a link to it.) As far as I know, the accolade of person to do the first ever bit of Babayka-Lives fan-art is still out there for the taking, folks. Something to think about, if you start to feel arty, and you can’t decide what to draw\write\render\sculpt, etc, this summer.

I’d love to see readers takes on Babayka, Yana or the rest of the Brides.

No comments: