Tuesday 23 August 2016

New ID Pic.


I’m not really one for flooding the internet with photos of me. I find myself in a weird middle-ground of being someone who thinks posting daily pictures of yourself is a bit excessive… but more-and-more, I’m also starting to really hate faceless anonymity. Both doing what I do (a webcomic if you’ve forgotten), and just being a modern internet user, I’ll happily find myself talking to a lot of strangers online. But it always bugs me when it’s anonymous user name, and the person has no ID photo. It’s strange, but I just consider it slightly less of an interaction, than chatting with someone by name and who has a picture of themselves up.

So with that in mind, I thought I’d update my profile photo online. Put a new and more recent pic of me out there, as it’s been a couple of years since my last one. Admittedly it’s only a crappy phone pic, but I kind of like it.

No comments: