Wednesday 10 February 2016

Creator-Owned Pin-Up Swap.

One of the things I’m hoping to do more over the next couple of years, is maybe do some pin-up swaps with other horror artists\webcomic creators. I don’t get a lot of time to do pin-ups, but I usually do a few a year, so if you are also in the horror business, and wanna sort out a swap, get in contact and hopefully something can be set up. I had a lot of fun recently doing my take on Grindhouse duo Rose and Viktor, and it got me thinking I’d be open to drawing other indy creator’s characters (when I can), support other series, plus it would be great to see Babayka or any of the Brides done by another artist.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please don’t just do a Babayka-Lives pin-up without contacting me first, send it to me, and then expect me to draw you something right back. As mentioned, I only get to do a few pin-ups a year, I’m not the fastest artists, so any pin-ups I do will need to be worked into my schedule beforehand, and all swaps need to be agreed upon first. Basically, if I haven’t agreed to draw it, I don’t owe it to you. My pin-up drawing time is very limited, I’m afraid, so please do Email ahead if you are a horror artist\webcomic creator and interested in doing one. Only creator-owned swaps will be considered (i.e. the character(s) you wish me to draw, must be owned by you.)

I currently, hopefully have something in the pipeline for my next pin-up, but I’m sure there will be others this year. Plus it’s always good to hear from other creators/horror lovers, so do get in contact if you are interested.

Also, any and all Babayka-Lives fan-art is very welcome. If you’re a Babayka-Lives reader, and feeling creative, and wanna show the series some love, send me your take on Babayka, Yana, Vera or any of the Brides. However you express yourself (Fan-fiction, Computer Renderings, Ice Sculptures, etc, etc), I’d love to see it.

So if you’d like to propose a creator-owned pin-up swap, or have some Babayka-Lives fan-art you wanna send my way, or any questions, just contact me at Babayka-Lives Email address.

No comments: