Saturday 28 February 2015

Next Instalment.

Even though my dongle says it’s dry, somehow I still managed to post pages 76 and 77 today over on Babayka-Lives, and if you’re reading this, update my blog, too. I used up most of the credit on my dongle cancelling and trying to get hooked up to a new internet services during the week, so I’m fully expecting my dongle to conk out at any moment, so I’m gonna have to keep this update brief.    

I also have to warn you that the posting of Page 78 could be a bit tricky next weekend. Right now, as I mentioned, I’m in the middle of changing internet providers, and my new services isn’t meant to kick in until the end of next week, so don’t be too disappointed if there’s isn’t an update on Babayka-Lives next Saturday. As soon as my internet comes back, I’ll post Page 78 ASAP. But it’s more likely it’ll be updated on Sunday or Monday, though, if there’s no hiccups (and with my luck concerning the internet and technology lately, I’m sure there’ll be one-or-two.), so maybe even a bit later than that. I will update as soon as I can, but I can’t be a 100% sure when that will be, now my dongle’s dead. Probably around early week after next, would be my guess.

I’ll also be sure to update my Tapastic account and finally post my ‘Draw This Again’ pin-up when I’m back online in just over a week, too, so hang in there, readers.

No comments: