Monday 16 February 2015

Back To The Dongle.

Yet again my internet provider has left me high-and-dry and with no internet access. Again, just before the weekend, my broadband went dead with no warning, like it did last October for nearly three weeks. So I’m again having to update this blog via my newly topped up dongle.

So apologies to anyone who tuned in Saturday expecting to see Page 74. If you head over to Babayka-Lives right now, you’ll see the first thing I did when I got my rejuvenated dongle out and slipped it in today, was upload this week’s page. Hope people weren’t too disappointed about the lack of comic on Saturday. I have to confess I feel a bit jinxed these last few months. Between Hackers and poor internet services, it’s been a real uphill struggle to keep updating my web-comic recently.

Hopefully, now my dongle has credit on it, I won’t have to miss updating Babayka-Lives for the next few Saturdays at least. My online present is probably gonna be minimal for the forthcoming weeks, though, until I can get my regular internet sorted. Thanks to some crappy built in mature content filter on the dongle, it won’t let me sign into my deviantart account, sadly. I was a little worried for a moment that it wouldn’t let me sign into Tumblr today either, but thankfully it did, so I could update my web-comic. I can however still easily check my Emails (in fact it’s about the only thing I can easily do right now online) so anyone who needs to get a hold of me can do so at babayka-lives@outlook.com if you wanna get in touch. I do try and reply to all troll-free correspondence.  

So to sum up, tune in this coming Saturday to witness the final page and cliffhanger of Chapter Three. I will try my hardest to keep things business-as-usual while I try and get back online.

No comments: