Monday 6 October 2014

Temporary Life Via A Dongle.

Sadly and annoyingly my internet went down last Thursday night, and has still yet to come back to life. I think the problem is something to do with my internet provider’s servers, so I’m gonna be spending a large part of this week trying to get that sorted, and getting myself back online. Thankfully, after a couple of trips out into the rain today, I did manage to buy an Internet Dongle, so I can still put up this week’s instalment over on Babayka-Lives, and write this blog post to let people know the deal. My apologies for being 48-hours late in updating my web-comic this week, but I’m sure most people reading this will have their own internet provider horror stories and understand.  

The plan is I’m not gonna be online a lot this week unless my internet provider suddenly gets their act together (I’m not holding my breath), but hopefully there’ll be enough GB juice left in my dongle that I’ll still be able to post this week’s page on time over on Babayka-Lives this coming Saturday as normal, and if worse-comes-to-worse, the following Saturday, too. So unless my dongle fails me, Babayka-Lives should be ok in updating in the coming weeks.    

I will be sure to return any\all correspondence when I do get back online at some point, so a big sorry to anyone currently waiting for a reply from me. I promises I will get back to you as soon as I can (there’s something about the internet that makes some people think it’s ok not to reply to correspondence… I promises I’m not one of those dicks. I always make a point of replying to all non-rude, troll-free, nice messages from people, and will do so as soon as I can.)

I’ve got a nasty feeling this ain’t one of those internet problems that’s gonna go away over night, sadly, but I will be back at some point (even if I have to change internet providers.) As I say, I will try and make sure my current Internet woes don’t mess with the updating of Babayka-Lives too much, and will do my best to make sure there’s still something new to read every Saturday.

P.S. I think ‘Dongle’ is my new favourite word.

No comments: