Sunday 3 August 2014

Spot The Fox.


Spotted this guy napping out in the sun over my back-fence the other day. I didn’t really wanna disturb him, so this was as close as I could get (because nobody likes being hassled during a midday summer nap.) Because I couldn’t get that close, this picture is a bit like Where’s Wally, but with a fox. But I assure you, if you keep looking, you’ll spot him. And once you spot him, you’ll wanna crawl into the photo and start spooning him… or is that just me?

P.S. That’s how stealthy and badass I am. I can take a picture of a napping fox in the daytime without him even noticing. I out fox a fox.

As a bonus, this week after heading over to Babayka-Lives and checking out this week’s page, you can then follow this link and check out an unlettered version if you’d like to see the artwork word-bubble free. I use the bottom panel from this page a lot in advertising and so on. It’s even on the back of the graphic-novel. I still think they’re the spookiest eyes I've ever drawn.

No comments: