Saturday 9 August 2014

Elf Abuse.


This might be the first non-horror related artwork I’ve done for a while. I kind of see this pin-up as the final result of spending the last three months nerding out on all things Fantasy related. The lead character is my Elf Maiden from a few weeks ago. Plus I also put in my Blue, Grey and Brown Trolls as well to round out the cast. I never actually thought I’d do anything with those characters designs, so it was nice to get a chance to flesh them out a bit. I’ve kind of got a basic concept of a story I’d like to do staring these characters, but very little time to develop it, and zero time to draw it. It might be something I come back to at a later date, maybe with another artist on art duty. That’s the only way I could see myself moving these characters and ideas forward.

This week on Babayka-Lives. You’ve got a whole seven days to try and work out what Mr Moon’s just found under foot in this week‘s instalment. Big respect to those who can figure it out before the final page of Chapter 2 goes up next weekend. Tune in then to see if your guess was right.

No comments: