Friday 6 June 2014

In The Works.


I thought this photo made a good sneak peek shot of a future pin-up I’m currently working on, as the artwork itself is slightly masked by a sheet of layout paper. Why would I need to masks off so much of the art with layout paper you ask? You’ll see… Give it a couple of weeks, and you’ll find out.

I guess it would be fair to say the storyline of Brides Of Babayka is well underway now, so tune into Babayka-Lives tomorrow to see the next instalment. Which bachelor will be next to go splat? (no spoilers from the people who have read the graphic-novel, please.)

And keep that feedback coming in as always. I’m currently thinking of doing a sketch just for those people kind enough to donate and support the web-comic. A high-res scan of a sketch just for the donators that wouldn’t be available anywhere else online. What the theme, or the characters in this sketch would be, I’m not sure yet, so I’m open to suggestions. Who or what would readers like to see drawn in this free sketch? Also how much would be the minimum donation amount to get this sketch? What’s a fair price?  

Feedback\Fan-art\Questions\Etc to: babayka-lives{AT}outlook.com

No comments: