Wednesday 11 June 2014

Gif Of Terror.


Been meaning to get into making Gifs for a while now. Then found out a certain art program on my laptop has a very basic animation feature on it, so I thought I’d make a gif from the infamous Alina accidentally gets entered into a crimson wet T-shirt competition scene from Brides Of Babayka. You can see the results above.

Not sure why the blacks turned to a washed out grey at the end, but I can live with it, considering it’s my first gif. Over all, I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. Hopefully down the line, I’ll find some free time to do some more, so watch this space.

Also check out the tumblr Webcomics Animated, if gifs of Webcomics is your thing. It’s a very cool site.

And if you think you can make a better Babayka-Lives gif, by all means have a go. Just be sure to send me a link so I can check it out.

No comments: