Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Zombie Jesus Day.


This Easter, instead of chocolate eggs and hot cross buns, me and a couple of friends decided to dine on the notorious cheese burger pizza that a certain big UK pizza company have just put out. While I thought it tasted a bit hit-and-miss, and I’m not sure if it’s even possible to improve on the basic concept of the wonder that is a pizza, it was still a nice junk food treat. Not sure if I can ever see myself ordering one again, however, but I’m all for Frankenstein style pizzas. Next, I wanna see someone incorporate Nachos into the DNA of a pizza. Maybe with some kind of guacamole\sour cream pizza sauce  thrown into the mix. I’m not gonna lie, I’m tired of dipping.

Be sure to tune into Babayka-Lives.com tomorrow where the trap tightens around our poor unsuspecting bachelors.

No comments: