Saturday 5 April 2014

Enjoy The Silence.

And so our group goes trekking off silently into the distant in this week’s gripping, if slightly quiet instalment. I have to say this is one of my favourite pages from the whole book. Originally, the characters were never meant to leave the hotel in the first draft. You were never meant to see the surrounding location. I’m very glad I change my mind on that subject. What’s a good horror story without a creepy ghost town to set it in, right?   

Just a quick update on my deviantart page hitting 10,000. I’m at the time of writing this just 42-hits shy of the target. The special pin-up I drew just for this occasion has now been clean up with an eraser, scanned, cleaned up digitally in photoshop, and resizes, and is currently sitting on my computer desktop, ready to go. So please feel free to pop over to my DA page any time soon and bump up that number. As I’ve recently revealed over on my DA page, this pin-up stars one of the main characters from Brides Of Babayka, doing something that’s very trendy right now (but will probably have gone out of fashion by the time I get to post it.) 

No comments: