Friday 11 October 2013

In Living Colour.


Not to echo what I wrote last weekend, but real life has been tossing me around like a dog’s chew-toy recently, and I’m afraid once again it’s my creative time that’s taken the hit. I’ve had neither the time or energy to do any art this week, but I did do something I’ve been meaning to do for ages. I cropped and printed out one of my Nearly People and gave him a quick colour job with markers. I think they really work much better in colour. It brings out the guts.

Was very pleased that a nerdy urban legend actually turned out to be true today. Big day for Doctor Who fans today. I have to say I’m a tiny bit disappointed it wasn’t a Dalek story (as it would have been awesome to see the second Doctor in one), but very much looking forward to seeing The Web Of Fear. I’m guessing they must have known about these missing episodes for a while now, with so much Great Intelligence weaved into season seven.

No comments: