Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween 2013.


If I’m truly honest, it’s been a bit of a lacklustre Halloween, this year, compared to previous ones. There’s not really been the time, energy or money to really do very much. I’ve been working so hard on trying to get my graphic-novel ready to go, my drawing-board pretty much has cobwebs on it, and my Halloween vibe is at a all time low. Too much on my plate to really join in this year. That said, I did find time to get a sketch done. I kind of went lowbrow, rather than spooky, this year. I imagine this happens all the time, right? Caught up in the spirit of Halloween, beautiful women disrobe and ride giant pumpkins around like space-hoppers. I don’t wanna hear the truth, if that’s not true.

Hopefully in November, I can start dropping some big news about upcoming events. It’s getting to the point that I really need to. I swear not much longer, and then I will unveil my evil master-plan to the world. I just have a couple more fences to jump first and then it’s ‘go time!’

No comments: