Friday 13 September 2013

Tiny Nudity.


The problem I’m finding with having a sketchbook, is there’s always some dead-space left between the sketches. I should just leave them, as there’s never really enough room to draw anything decent in there, but some times I try and fill these gaps. It’s a bit like sketchbook Tetris. Because these drawings ain’t very big, I’m gonna post three-for-one for this week only. What you lose in size, you make up in quantity, with a little bit of tiny nudity thrown in for free.

Wow, I have been so non-proactive this week. Maybe feeling a little overwhelmed with how much I have to do in the next two or three months, and I’ve frozen, and I really need to unfreeze. It’s been a very unfruitful week, and I’ll be happy to see the end of it. Hopefully by this time next week, I will have got my act together better. I’m a little disappointed in myself right now.

No comments: