Wednesday 25 September 2013

Pesky Deadlines.

Although you might not think it, through lack of info updates on this blog recently. Things are indeed moving and happening behind the scenes here, and hopefully it won’t be too much longer before I can start making some big announcements in the coming weeks. Over the summer I’ve been lost in a sea of boring admin guff that needs to be worked through before I can really get things rolling. While I’m still very much floating in this sea of tedious admin, I feel for the first time in months like I can see the coast, and now I’m just madly paddling towards it.

All I’ll say right now is that for a horror comic-book writer\artist, there’s a certain public holiday around the corner that would make a good deadline for me to aim for. Only problem is, I think if all goes well and stays on track, I might actually be finished a little bit before then, and it might cost me a little bit to hold back from launching. Or… what I think will be the more likely thing to happen, considering how it’s been playing out up-till-now this summer. A couple of unseen problems will raise their ugly heads just before this deadline, and I’ll probably go a bit over it and miss it. So really, this certain public holiday is a terrible deadline for me, as I’ll probably either be finished before, or after, but probably not on this date. I guess we’ll have to see how the next couple of weeks go.

I’m also very much looking forward to getting back to writing non-cryptic blog post in the coming future.

No comments: