Friday 16 September 2011

Misfits Series 3.

I’ll be honest, I don’t read or watch much in the Superhero genre these days. I stuck with Heroes till the last season, and I’ll pick up the odd Superhero graphic novel here-and-there, but there’s nothing I’m really following cape wise at the moment (except maybe the forthcoming Nolan, Batman film.) I haven’t seen any of this Summer’s big Superhero blockbusters, or felt that bad about missing them. The only new Superhero themed thing I’ve really liked in the last couple of years is Misfits (oh… and maybe Kick Ass… and I kind of liked Nemesis, too.), but Misfits I really got in to. I’m not sure when it’s going to be on, but if they’re already releasing trailers, it can’t be too far off. Hopefully that will be my big Superhero fix for this year until Batman is released next Summer. I also hear Batman: Under The Red Hood is worth checking out too. I may have to hunt down a copy of that, even if it does have Robin in it. God, I hate Robin. I don’t get sidekicks.

No comments: