Thursday 15 September 2011

Group Shot.

Think I was meant to post this shot a few weeks ago, but looking back over my blog, I think I forgot. So no time like the present to fix that mistake. It’s too nice a shot to miss out, so I’ll post it now. Without giving too much away, it’s one of the last group shots in the story. I’ll leave it at that.

Was watching The Cottage late last night while inking. Had it on so I could listen to the commentary track as I worked. I’ve seen it a couple of times now and I think it’s a pretty solid horror flick. Nice mix of horror and comedy (which as I’ve said before is a hard trick to pull off.) It’s a bit like American Werewolf In London in vibe. The story itself is more along the lines of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It’s one horror flick I kind of would like to see a sequel to. The Farmer could be like a British Leatherface or something.

No comments: