Sunday 2 January 2011

War Zone.

One thing I’ve learnt through doing issue 2 is that I really like drawing ruins. Busted up houses and so on. It was a little subplot idea I throw in at the least minute, and I got a real kick out of it. It’s something I’d like to come back to at some point. This panel is one of my favourite so far. I’m pretty happy with the look and feel of it.

I can see the mundane, day-to-day, real world returning over the horizon. Everything is more or less back to normal now. I may not really have got into the Xmas spirit this year, but I’m sad to see Xmas 2010 end. I’m going to be spending the first part of this year finishing the cover and last few pages of issue 2 of project B.O.B.. Sorting out my printer problems (new one came on Friday). And turning 29 and getting very depressed about it. Posting the first couple of full pages from issue 2 in the next week or two. All that and one or two things I won’t go into now.

Brand new year, same old shit.

Also Wonder Leia is a super hot concept. I hope 2011 will be the year of the sexy, cosplay mash-ups.

No comments: