Wednesday 19 January 2011

Walking, Talking.

Any memory of Xmas and New Year is long gone and I’m back in the thick of it now. I know some people hate this time of year but I’m actually having an all right January. I think it’s because New Year usually starts slowly and not much happens in the first month or two, but I’ve got a few things on my plate already. I’m sure once all my energy from having some time off over New Year is gone and I’m begging for a rest again, I’ll be back to feeling shitty. But for the moment, this is a alright period for me.

Decided to give myself a treat this week and order the three most recent Walking Dead graphic novels. I ordered them at the start of the week and didn’t expect to get them until the end of the week, but they came this morning. This would usually be a very welcome treat, but the problem is Walking Dead graphic novels are very moreish and don’t last long. I’ve already read one today in short reads and today’s been pretty busy. They won’t last till the weekend, which is when I wanted to read them in a giant Walking Dead binge. I think I’ve said it before on this blog, but Walking Dead is like crack. Post-apocalyptic crack… you just get hooked after one volume.

No comments: