Thursday 6 January 2011

New Pages.

I’m not gonna lie, I think I burned myself out a bit at the end of last year trying to get as much done before 2011 as I could. I’m currently going through one of those phases where I can’t even stomach looking at my own artwork at the moment. Having a little break to set up my new printer and lettering some pages on the computer has been a welcome distraction, but I do need to finish Issue 2 off. Maybe I’ll just tackle the cover next and give my sequential juices time to refill before doing the last few pages, who knows?

Speaking of sequential pages… I’ve posted the first two full pages of issue 2 on my DeviantArt page today. Worth checking out if you want to see how issue 2 is shaping up. I hope to post a couple more later in the year. But for now we’ll start with two of my favourites pages.

Page one.

Page two.

Enjoy.

No comments: