Friday 13 August 2010

SMASH!

Last couple of panels have been nice big shots, so here’s a tiddler. Probably the smallest panel in the comic (if I could be arsed to go back and check… which I can’t.) This is a panel within a larger shot, it all very fancy stuff and probably the only thing I can post from this page without giving too much away.

Also lately, I found another copy of The Corpse Grinders up online. The prints about the same as the Youtube copy, but there’s no long gaps in this one… there is however adverts, but it is free. Go HERE.

Was in town today picking up a couple of things and had no money. So I head over to the cash machine and put my card in. A mum and her kid start using the one next to me. I’m tapping away doing my thing when I notice the little girl is staring at my screen, not even doing a good job of hiding the fact she was trying to either. Just fixed eyed and mouth gapping, staring at my transactions. Now, it’s only a little girl so no harm done (it’s not like a thought she was going to knife me and take my cash or anything) but it was still a little off putting so I look over at the mum to see if she’s noticed her doing this. She hadn’t… she was to busy, mouth open and eyes fixed on my screen too. Like a thirty year older version of her daughter. I was both pissed off and wanted to laugh out loud at the same time. Maybe they were both transfixed by my incredibly low bank-account.

No comments: