Friday 6 August 2010

Sinister Smile.

A nice big panel to start the weekend off right. I kind of like the look I got on this character’s face. If one shot sums up what this guy is like and about, it’s this shot. And the less said about the drunk guy in the background, the better.

Was delighted last night when I found they had a copy of a film I’ve been wanting to see for ages, up on Youtube. Yeah, it’s a movie that only has a rating of 2.5 out of 10 on IMDb. But I liked The Corpse Grinders. A movie where the dead are grinded up into cat food, which then makes household cats have a taste for human flesh. What’s not to love? And the poster is awesome too. Ok… if you dislike cheap looking B-Movies then you probably won’t like it. And the print’s not great, and for some reason it has long gaps cut into this version. But I thought it was one of the best films I’ve seen in a while.

I’m gonna have to find some spare time and see what other dodgy flicks Youtube has up.

No comments: