Tuesday 20 July 2010

Back On The Horse.

Well, I made my annual trip to my towns only (as far as I know) and very out of the way artshop to stock on Bristol Board and Ink this weekend. I’m heading back into the sequential wilderness. In fact if I get my arse in gear, hopefully I’ll have the first page inked and finished tonight. It’s been fun getting to do a few pin-ups lately, but now I need to get some comic pages done.

Speaking of which… here another new panel. I left the lettering on this shot as I made a big song and dance about my new font, then never really showed it off. So here it is in action. Also the Cover can now be seen on my DA page.

Like a lot of people, been trying to keep up with The Walking Dead TV Show lately. I just hope a UK channel picks it up when it finally gets put out. Even with loads of new channels created by digital TV they’re still crap at it. Been a nightmare trying to figure out if and when certain shows are going to be shown. Plus with every website blurting out spoilers.

No comments: