Saturday 24 July 2010

A $1000 Split Three-ways.

I should probably speed up a bit in posting the remaining frames from issue one now I’ve already started on issue two. I’ve been trying to put in some serious hours these last two weeks so I can really get issue two underway. But until I get round to scanning and posting them, here a little something from the first issue. I have to be careful now I’m coming to the end of it, that I don’t give anything too important away.

This pictures is all over the net today, but I think it worth reposting. Is The Human Centipede even out yet? I’m getting really bad at keeping up with what movies are on at the cinema and out on DVD these days. I thought The A-Team was out a couple of months ago, but it was only released last week apparently. Anyway, they’d kind of have to win the $1000 by default, really… has anyone ever suffered more in the name of cosplay?

No comments: