Thursday 4 March 2010

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part.

Only about another month until it’s time for new Who, again. I think this is the most excited I’ve been over Who, since it came back in 2005. Kind of peaked at the third season for me and the last couple of years have been ok, with only The Waters Of Mars really standing out.

I’m going to be spending this coming month catching up on old episodes on DVD and online. Speaking of which, I come across a site called Seesaw last night. They have a similar set up to Blinkbox, with some classic Doctor Who episodes, free2view. In fact they have a couple of the same stories up. But they do also have some later Doctor stories as well. Between the two, I think you have episodes for every classic Doctor. The good thing is, they even have a couple I haven’t seen before. Right now, I’m half way through Planet Of The Spiders.

Check them out HERE.

No comments: