Thursday 11 March 2010

A Couple Of Flicks.

Here some films I’ve watched recently on DVD to keep me warm on these cold winter nights.

Tokyo Gore Police: A bit like a Japanese Troma movie. I liked it, but you need a strong stomach for this film. It‘s got a lot of messed up scenes in it.

Franklyn: A hard movie to describe. From watching the trailer, you’d think it was a futuristic comic book movie, where as that’s only about a third of the film and most of it takes place in the real world. I liked it a lot, but the whole idea is so out there, I could see why it would turn a lot of people off this film.

Hardware: The film that famously ripped off a short 2000ad story. It was nice to see a good Sci-Fi movie I haven’t seen before that isn’t full of CGI effects. Great late 80’s soundtrack too. The DVD also has a really good Sci-Fi, short film on it called Sea Of Perdition.

No comments: