Wednesday 31 March 2010

Dalek Attack.

I’ve kind of given up on video games now as I can never really spare the time these days to play them. Also I have that curse that if I do, I’ll go for older games more often then not. It’s getting to the point were if I played a modern game, my brain would just be so overwhelmed I’d end up keeling over and having some kind of fit.

However that said, I am tempted to try and hunt down Dalek Attack. I don’t really know much about downloading emulators or old games online, but this game just looks too good. It’s got Ogrons and Robomen from Invasion Of Earth. If you can watch this video and not have one of those “holy shit!!!” moments at what happens at the 3:45 mark… well, you just ain’t welcome here no more. There… I said it.



I know that this has been said many times before, by many people, but why couldn’t you walk or fall into water in old video games? Why would it kill you? Could nobody swim in the 80’s or early 90’s? The opening few seconds in this game make no sense. Wet knees never hurt nobody.

No comments: