Wednesday 17 February 2010

(Not) Worth The Wait.

I’ve already done a rant on owning too many copies of Night Of The Living Dead, and with the internet you never really have to look far to find the film free online now anyway…and yet I’m still counting down the days until Night Of The Living Dead 3D is out on DVD. A film that got 3.6 out of 10 on IMDB and based on a film that’s already been remade once already.

I blame the fact that there is so few decent 3D movies out on DVD at the moment. I don’t know why this is? 3D glasses are probably pretty cheap to make and give away and you can watch these film on a normal DVD player. I keep hearing people saying that Hollywood is jumping onto the 3D trend, but for me, it looks more like a half arsed hop at the moment.

I know that this film will be shit, but I tend to be more forgiving if it’s a Zombie flick. Apart from the remake of Day Of The Dead, which was just crap. It was out in 2006 and they’ve only just released it and I never heard a good word said about it… but I’d still pay to see 3D Zombies… Wouldn’t pay that much… but I’d still pay.

No comments: