Sunday 21 June 2009

Something, Something, Something Of The Dead.

More Zombie action.

Here a question for you. How many copies of Night Of The Living Dead do you own? Not the 90’s, Savini remake just the original. Without checking I know I have it at least three times on DVD. A good version in a black tin case with extras. I bought a cheap horror movie compilation DVD for a version of Flesh Eater it had on it and that also had a copy of Night Of The Living Dead as well. And then I have the 30th Anniversary edition where they put on a new, awful score and shot some terrible new scenes and cut them into the original. And then I have it at least twice on VHS. The first copy I ever saw which a friend taped for me off satellite TV and then years ago I bought the ‘colorized’ version as well. To be honest it looks like it’s been ‘colorized’ with crayons.

Every time I see a good horror box set now because of the copyright being in the pubic domain they always have a copy in there. It getting harder and harder to dodge getting that sixth copy.

New videos of the life size Gundam in Japan are appearing all over Youtube. Now that how you should celebrate a 30th anniversary.

No comments: