Wednesday 10 February 2010

Robotech.

Or should that be Super Dimension Fortress Macross?

Whatever you’re calling it… I’ve been catching up on them on Blinkbox recently. I was really getting into big, Japanese, Robots early last year when I was working on a short Sci-Fi story. I was looking at stuff like Patlabor, Robotech and maybe slightly going for that feel in my design. I did put one of my pages up on my DeviantArt page, so you can judge for yourself, if that big, Japanese, Robot look comes across in the end result.

Watching this show has really gotten me wanting to draw some more giant Robot action again. But sadly at the moment I just don’t know when I’d find the time. Last year I seemed to draw Sci-Fi for most of the year. This year it looks like I’m going to be drawing mostly horror all year. 2011 It’ll probably be Westerns or I’ll do a War comic or something. Maybe do a Crime story.

No comments: